|I found this on an LJ community. sounds really cool!
||[Jan. 6th, 2005|12:38 pm]
We are a group of artists realising ponctual actions. It’s for the last idea that we need the help of many participants:|
- It’s about taking the same photo all around the world, the same day.
- The photographer should just have an access to Internet and a digital camera (it goes faster)
- The experiment happens 3 Sundays
- The model of the photo is a single person (woman, man, child…) no couple, no group.
- That model doesn’t have to be native of the country where the photo is shot.
- The photo should be taken outside.
- The model can be different each Sunday.
- The model holds in front of him or her a large sheet of paper on which is written the date, the place and a sentence, in the language and writing of the country. The sentence is the same all over the world; 3 Sundays, 3 different sentences, all over the world...
- First Sunday, first sentence: I love you global
- Second Sunday, second sentence: I am a delocalized artist
- Third Sunday, third sentence: I dwell in the moment
- Feel free to take only one or two photos, if such is your desire.
- The photos are sent to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The participation can stop there or can be extended: We, in The Hague, print the photos and show them during an event. The photos will be put on a website where any participant can use them the way we do in The Hague.
The photos action is scheduled on:
Sunday 13 February; I love you global (any time)
Sunday 20 February; I'm a delocalized artist
Sunday 27 February; I dwell in the moment
The photos can be sent to email@example.com from:
First week of March for Asia and Middle East
Second week of March for Europe and Africa
Third week of March for America and Australia
Please send the photos in a medium size and a light format (jpeg,
around 500 pixels wide, 500 pixels high).
Thank you to keep us informed of your participation!
Haude Le Bars. The Hague. Holland.